Social Media Strategies for Public Health Messages
Featuring Tools and Resources for Promoting National Immunization Awareness Month!
Thursday, July 16, 2015
11:00 am – 12:00 noon Pacific / 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern
Please join us on Thursday, July 16 for the next VICNetwork Webinar which will focus on developing social media strategies and message development that will support your efforts in public health communication. Presentations will include tools you can use to reach your intended audiences, how to engage the disengaged, tips for getting ahead of your ‘naysayers’ and new digital and social media resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We will also be bringing you information about National Immunization Awareness Month that takes place in August and share our updated #NIAM15 Communication Toolkit to help promote immunization awareness across the lifespan.
Please register today by clicking on Register Now and visit the VICNetwork website to view past webinars and keep up with other immunization and public health communication opportunities.
Katerina Hamelin, Associate Consultant, Digital Strategy, APCO Worldwide
Maureen Marshall, MS, Health Communication Specialist, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
Ian Branam, MA, Health Communication Specialist, Contractor, Northrop Grumman, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
Nancy Erickson, Communication Director, Vermont Department of Health
- Inform public health professionals and health communication specialists of the value of social media
- Explore best practices for effective and impactful social media use in the workplace
- Define tools and tactics for using social media efficiently
- Identify the latest social media resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Review tools, resources and key messages for National Immunization Awareness Month (#NIAM15 )