Interesting in Learning how Health Care Reform may Impact Disparities and Health Equity?
Register today for the 14th Annual UCLA Health Disparities Symposium.
The 14th Annual UCLA Health Disparities Symposium will address the impact of health care reform on health equity. Topics will include:
- The Affordable Care Act and Covered California
- Enrollment and Who Will Be Left Out
- Challenges to Implementation
- Implications for Vulnerable Groups
- Prevention and Wellness in a New Era
The free event will be held on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm at the Center at Cathedral Plaza in Los Angeles (555 West Temple Street). Breakfast, lunch, and parking validation will be provided.
Space is limited and advanced registration for the symposium is required. Interested parties can register at http://healthsymposium2013.eventbrite.com/
For more information, please contact Gabrielle Ettlinger at [email protected].