Strategies for Maximizing Digital Impact:
National Immunization Awareness Month
This VICNetwork Webinar highlighted National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM) and innovative ways to use the updated #NIAM16 Communication Toolkit to help prepare for NIAM and help promote immunization awareness across the lifespan all year long.
Our featured speaker Mark Avera discussed social media strategies and message development that will engage audiences and build your social media network. Maureen Marshall highlighted the new digital and social media resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Catherine Martin provided an overview of the 2016 National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM) toolkit, produced in partnership with the National Public Health Information Coalition.
- Learn best practices for creating effective and impactful social media content on immunization
- Explore social media platforms to know for today and tomorrow
- Identify CDC web resources that can be used or adapted for use in clinical or state/local immunization digital promotions
- Understand CDC strategy and social media plans for NIAM
- Review toolkit and key messages for National Immunization Awareness Month
To view the archived presentation – Click Here
Mark Avera, Digital PR Professional, Porter Novelli – Public Relations and Communications
Maureen Marshall, MS, Health Communication Specialist, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
Catherine Flores Martin, Executive Director, California Immunization Coalition
Additional Information and Resources: